Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification: Bachelors in Occupational Therapy
- Evaluating patient condition regarding physical and basic mental health.
- Conducting physical and psychological assessments of patients and developing or following a treatment plan.
- Assessing the home and work environments of patients and deciding what adjustments are needed.
- Advising on adaptive equipment to help Patients with daily activities.
- Develop physical rehabilitation programs to help patients regain lost skills.
- Educating caregivers and family members of patients on patient care.
- Evaluating results and progress of occupational therapy on patients.
- Maintaining professional knowledge and technical progress to provide patient with the best treatment program available.