Job Location: Bangalore Coimbatore Kochi
Qualification: SSLC/ PUC /GDA / HHA
- Explain medical instructions to patients and family members.
- Administer medications and treatments, such as catheterizations, suppositories, irrigations, enemas, massages, and douches, as directed by a physician or nurse. Restrain patients if necessary.
- Observe patients’ conditions, measuring and recording food and liquid intake and output and vital signs, and report changes to professional staff.
- Provide patient care by supplying and emptying bed pans, applying dressings and supervising exercise routines.
- Provide patients with help walking, exercising, and moving in and out of bed.