Job Category: Centre Head
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bangalore Coimbatore
Qualification: POST GRADUATION
Experience: 5 to 8 Years of experience
- Acts as the Lead and one point of contact for patient care services provided at the center.
- Establish & maintain budgetary control and ensure cost optimization across all functions.
- Address and resolve patients’ issues pertaining to their stay in the facility.
- Manage the communication with the patient’s family and handle escalations.
- Maintains required dashboards/metrics / MIS so as to ensure prompt and accurate reporting to the management.
- Coordinate with the sales team and provide support in the centre to facilitate the closure and conversion of the lead.
- Ensure seamless coordination with the other teams to ensure the services to the patients are met from time to time.
- Ensure liaising with diagnostic centres and hospital for patients requiring tests or consultations.
- Facilitate movement of the patients from the facility to the external centres and back as per the requirement.
- Achieves smooth functioning of all the floors by conducting daily rounds, documentation and closing any gaps reported.
- Ensure that the billing is updated and there are no outstanding on any of the patients.
- Explanation of the bill in case of any queries by the patient’s family.
- Develops, trains, implements & documents processes and protocols for the customer service requirements which are in line with the organization policy. (in sync with the nursing, medical services, caretakers, F&B, Rehab team and Housekeeping)
- Accomplishes smooth functioning of all front-end patient services by deploying right manpower resources in the right place; achieves this by recruitment, selection, interviewing, training, coaching, counselling, planning, regular staff assessment and re-evaluation.
- Ensures relevant issues / requirements are escalated for timely intervention by the senior management.
- Develops and implements customer feedback process and coordinates with cross functional heads on areas of improvement.
- Establishes performance metrics, key result areas and targets for the staff in the department.
- Guides team through a review mechanism.
- Plays a significant role with cost –cutting activities within the department.
- Assure cost effectiveness and financial integrity, with emphasis on revenue enhancement, productivity, utilization management and overall profitability.
- Develop growth strategies , Complete P&L and sales responsibility.
- Presentation of monthly MIS to the board.